Tuesday, 15 February 2022

Linked By: Gordon Korman

Genre: Realistic Fiction
Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 

Chokecherry is a quiet town with its only claim to fame being the dinosaur dig happening through the local university, that is until a swastika is painted at the local school.  As the students work to figure out a way to move past this hateful symbol and the police try to determine who is responsible for it, more swastikas turn up.  This story is told through the perspectives of different students and is an enjoyable Red Maple 2022 nominee that will have you cheering on the students and trying to figure out who is responsible for the vandalism.  I recommend this book to all readers, but especially those who enjoy realistic fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter

Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...