Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading this, but the series is popular in our school library, so it was time to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. This is very engaging and even though I'm not usually interested in animal fiction, the cat characters are really brought to life, drawing the reader in. This story is told from the perspective of a pet cat who leaves the comfort of his home to join the ThunderClan who live in the forest near a residential area. ThunderClan is not the only clan roaming the area and disputes occur between the cat clans and there are tensions within ThunderClan. Will a "kittypet" make it in this new world? Read the book to find out!
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...
No comments:
Post a Comment