Monday, 25 March 2019

Click: One Novel Ten Authors

Genre:  Realistic Fiction/Science Fiction
Age Recommendation:  Grade 6+

Each chapter of Click is written by a different author.  Authors of this book include Deborah Ellis, Eoin Colfer, and Linda Sue Park.  The characters in the book are all connected to George Keane or Gee as he is most well known.  Gee, who was a well-known photographer, has recently passed away and each chapter helps us to learn more about Gee and the lives he has touched.  I enjoyed most of the chapters but found that the science fiction/futuristic chapters were a little difficult to follow and didn't necessarily fit with the rest of the story.  Overall this is an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter

Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...