Saturday, 2 March 2019

A Time To Run - Stuart & Sam By: Lorna Schultz Nicholson

Age Recommendation:  Grade 7+
Genre:  Realistic Fiction

This is the fourth book in the One 2 One series based on the Best Buddies program and we meet Stuart and Sam.  Sam is a talented basketball player with plans to play university basketball.  Stuart was born with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder and loves to run.  When Sam discovers he has a serious heart condition and must give up competitive sports he helps Stuart turn his love of running into a position on the school's track team.  This is another great book in the popular series by Lorna Schultz Nicholson and I highly recommend this 2019 Red Maple nominee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter

Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...