Mia thinks she's a regular girl who just happens to be a bit clumsy until the day she receives a letter from a superhero school. She can't really believe it until she shows her parents and they reveal that they are both superheroes. In this book, Mia begins her superhero training and decides on her superhero name. This is a nice introduction to the series. The illustrations compliment the text well. This series would be great for students who are venturing into the world of chapter books.
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...
No comments:
Post a Comment