Wednesday is a grade three student with a younger brother named Mister and a best friend named Charlie. Wednesday Wilson is going to be a successful business person, she just needs to find a winning idea and start her business. This is the story of how Wednesday gets pressured into coming up with a business idea fast thanks to an accidental incident between her, a piece of kale and the "Emmas". This illustrated chapter book is a Silver Birch 2022 nominee and is a fun introduction to a sure to be favourite character. I can't wait to see more Wednesday Wilson books on the shelves.
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...
No comments:
Post a Comment