Genre: Historical Fiction/Graphic Novel
Age Recommendation: Grade 5+
Tyrese doesn't enjoy history class. His friend Levi introduces him to the great Metis leader, Gabriel Dumont and Tyrese realizes that history isn't so boring after all. This book introduces the reader to Gabriel Dumont's life and role in the Northwest Resistance. This book connects nicely to grade 7 and 8 history.
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...

No comments:
Post a Comment