Genre: Realistic Fiction
Age Recommendation: Grade 6+
Will Tuppence is a ninth grader who likes everything to go to plan and hopes to become an astronomer. Will has two close friends, Mi Su and BT, and an annoying and much younger sister, Tabby. As the school year progresses, Will must learn that sometimes things don't go according to plan and why his little sister is so troublesome. This is an enjoyable story about friendship, family and growing up.
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...

No comments:
Post a Comment