Genre: Realistic Fiction
Age Recommendation: Grade 4+
Save Me A Seat tells the perspectives of Joe and Ravi as they begin fifth grade. Joe has lived in the same town all his life, but this year will be different because his best friends have moved away. Ravi's family has just moved to America from India and even though he was a star student in India he's having a hard time fitting in. Add to this the class bully and kleptomaniac, Dillon and you've got an unlikely recipe for friendship. This is an enjoyable read that helps us to see that sometimes you can find friendship in the most unlikely places.
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...

No comments:
Post a Comment