"Birds On The Brain" is a Silver Birch Express 2025 nominee. This quick read is set in India and finds three friends, Reeni, Yasmin, and Anil tasked with a school project of creating and implementing a survey. Reeni loves birds, Yasmin loves books and Anil is into karate. Can the three friends combine their interests to create a survey and make a change in their city? This is a story of friendship and shows how even younger community members can make a difference. I recommend this book to fans of realistic fiction.
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...

No comments:
Post a Comment