Genre: Animal Fiction
Age Recommendation: Grade 2-4
Daniel isn't thrilled about moving to a new house. He misses his friends and doesn't like his attic bedroom with its creaks and mysterious puddle. When Daniel discovers that the puddle was made by a tiny talking fruit bat, he finds himself on a mission to reunite the lonely little bat with his bat family. This is a fun story and Mega Bat has a mega cute way of speaking. If you enjoy stories about friendship, you'll like this Silver Birch Express 2020 nominee.
I am a book loving elementary school teacher librarian. This blog reflects my personal opinions about the books I have read and is intended to be used by students and teachers who are looking for a book recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warriors - Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter
Genre: Animal Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 4+ Since this is not typically a genre I gravitate towards, I was hesitant about reading th...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 This is the story of twins, Eloise and Leon, who live in an Innu community in the f...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 7/8 "Hopeless In Hope" is a Red Maple 2025 nominee. This is the story of Nev...
-
Genre: Realistic Fiction Age Recommendation: Grade 6+ This is the story of Mason who lives in New York City in a small apartment with his ...

No comments:
Post a Comment